Successfully predict, validate and manage the performance of centralized virtualized desktop environments with Login VSI
Login VSI makes it easy to load test, benchmark and plan capacity for even the most complex virtualized desktop environments. End user experience and productivity are key in any virtualized desktop environment. Login VSI tests performance using virtual users, so your real users benefit from consistently great performance.
With Login VSI, you can gain performance insights that enable you to:
- Predict the performance impact of necessary updates and upgrades
- Know the maximum user capacity of your current infrastructure
- Understand the end users’ perspective on performance
With agentless installation and minimal infrastructure requirements, Login VSI works in any Windows-based virtualized desktop environment including VMware Horizon View, Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp, and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services).
Find hidden performance problems
Change is constant in every hosted virtual desktop environment, and with every change there is a risk the environment will behave unexpectedly. Using Login VSI gives you confidence that you will find application and desktop performance issues before your end users do. Further, you will maximize the performance of your current infrastructure.
Simplify performance testing
Load testing used to be complicated, time-consuming and difficult to scale in large production environments. However, Login VSI makes it easy for organizations to quickly set up and integrate in even the most complex environments. Turn-key yet customizable workloads, agentless installation and minimal infrastructure requirements mean you can be testing within hours.
Predict capacity changes
Software, hardware and security updates are constant. No other load testing or monitoring product will tell you what capacity you may expect or how it was different after a change. After every test, Login VSI will report when the maximum capacity was reached with the patent-pending VSImax calculation.
Better allocate resources
Login VSI enables you to test, compare and validate the performance of different software and hardware solutions in your unique environment. Through benchmarking, you can make educated and objective decisions on resource deployments and investments.
Login VSI deploys virtual users with realistic workloads to test your environment so you can take the guesswork out of performance.
Login VSI feature highlights
- Turnkey workloads: Login VSI simulates workloads with realistic user behavior.
- Workload customization: It is easy to customize workloads if required.
- VSImax: VSImax provides a common language for interpreting and comparing performance test results.
- Vendor agnostic: Login VSI works with every Windows-based virtualized desktop solution.
- Easy to install and use: Login VSI does not require any special infrastructure and uses standard Windows-based hardware.
- Multi-language support: Login VSI supports every Windows OS or Microsoft Office version in any language