Webinar: Prevent VDI problems proactively. Introducing Login PI Release 3
With more applications and infrastructure software automatically updated, IT-service managers and administrators must adopt pro-active approaches to ensure all relevant applications are still working well after every update or change. The Login PI pro-active monitoring solution offers a complete solution to test, detect and prevent VDI/SBC performance problems before real users are affected.
With Login PI Release 3, Login VSI introduces the brand-new testing concept of Deep Application Performance Testing™ for all productivity and business applications running in VDI, SBC and Cloud.
In this webinar you will first get a general overview of Login PI, followed by more detailed review of the new Release 3.
Part 1: Login PI helps to:
- safeguard VDI/SBC/DaaS User Experience
- guarantee good application performance
- detect the impact of unplanned changes
- predict the impact of gradual deterioration
Part 2: Login PI Release 3 in action:
- Deep Application Performance Testing™
- the very easy-to-install virtual appliance
- the ability to simulate complex workflows
- high-level dashboards with easy drill-down
The webinar will be held at two different times, to best match US and EMEA office hours. Feel free to register for the session that fits your agenda best with the links below.
Thursday November 15
- All IT staff responsible for Windows desktop or application performance
- IT service managers managing environments that include VDI/SBC/DaaS
- All managing Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon, Microsoft RDS
- Mark Plettenberg, Product Manager at Login VSI (CTA, MVP, vExpert).
- Blair Parkhill, Director Products at Login VSI
Please keep in mind this webinar has limited availability. Make sure you sign up on time and log in early. Can't attend live? A recording will be sent to all registrants after the event.