Login AM: Automate the Creation and Updating of Master Images
With Login AM, IT Administrators can save time and money on the management of their master images by completely automating the creation and update process. Login AM breaks apart the different actions of building a desktop image so that updates, new application installs, and operating system optimizations aren’t lost or redone each time these images are modified. With the increasing pace of OS and application updates, you can focus on just changing that one piece and let Login AM completely build your images using the same settings for everything else each time. With Login AM, you never have to build a complete desktop image from scratch again.
Accelerate time to value
Thanks to Login AM, IT administrators can quickly apply any changes to images with the highest quality possible. Since Login AM has been in the market for over 10 years, it has proven to save costs and accelerate time to value.
- Autonomy: One solution for everything needed to deploy and maintain a virtual desktop environment
- Rapid Automation: An easy-to-use interface and well defined tasks make automating a test lab faster than documenting it
- Ultra-Small Footprint: Automating the set-up process of any deployment system to eliminate inefficiencies
- Full scope: Automates every aspect of test labs for a complete hands-off experience
- Blueprints: Turn automated test labs into reusable, sharable blueprints
- Extensible: Got an API? Add custom-made extensions for the unique needs of your organization
- Start Small: Start with the most important pieces first and extend later. The low overhead of Login AM makes almost any automated step worth the effort, no matter how small
Automate changes and manual tasks
Frequent changes to VDI, Citrix XenApp or Microsoft RDS environments are common for IT administrators and organizations. Updates, changing end user requirements and deployment of new applications require many manual tasks that are repetitive in nature. Manual updates cause human errors and server configuration fragmentation leads to complex troubleshooting and recurring incidents.
In complex virtual desktop environments it is even more important to stay in control and maintain a predictable end user experience. To be able to deliver a high quality service in a 24/7 environment it is essential to automate changes to the highest degree possible. This improves the quality of service and saves time and money resolving incidents resulting from incorrect updates. It also allows to easily set up identical test environments on demand, eliminating the need to maintain these costly environments. Login AM enables this, with just a click of a button.
Quick response to change
Login AM allows IT administrators to fully automate day-to-day deployment and configuration tasks quickly and easily. It focuses on the ever increasing need of IT organizations to be flexible and quick to respond to any kind of change and business demand while keeping the quality of the services up to the high standards the business has come to rely on.
Flexible and lightweight solution
The design of Login AM closely follows this idea and aims to enable flexibility through a lightweight architecture based on a non-intrusive Microsoft PowerShell module and file based database that is implemented using XML. The basic setup of the Login AM installation consists of a Login AM server that holds the file-based database, and the user interface to create and configure Login AM instances. As the complete configuration of Login AM is stored in a single file share, daily management tasks like backup become relatively straightforward, without the need for any additional costly components.
Login AM manages and automates:
- Automated creation and maintenance of images including applications and configurations
- Software deployment
- On-demand system configuration
- System and application hardening
- Instant creation and maintenance of test and (user) acceptance environments
- Citrix XenDesktop, VMware Horizon and Microsoft RDS application publication
- Citrix XenDesktop, VMware Horizon and Microsoft RDS farm creation
- User environment and profile on virtual desktop environments
What our customers are saying
"With Login AM we have consciously selected a versatile solution, which can be individualized to a large extent. In principle, anything is possible as far as software distribution and maintenance processes are concerned. We are therefore well armed for future challenges and growing user numbers."
Markus Müller, Team Leader Desktop at LVR-InfoKom
"Login AM proves that software doesn’t have to be complex. Because of Login AM our technical process has been simplified, it barely happens that we have to apply changes manually. And that mitigates the risk of human errors."
Wim Ooms, ICT Operations Manager at LeasePlan