Avoid VDI Performance and Scalability Problems on the Infrastructure of 3PAR
Performance is one of the most important aspects of a good VDI solution. But do you know the maximum user capacity of your 3PAR infrastructure? Are you able to predict the impact of updates in advance? And do you know what happens when everybody logs in at the same time?
A poorly built and maintained VDI environment will increase the risk of performance problems among all users. Can you imagine the impact of user slowdowns or even total failures on your business continuity? To avoid performance and scalability problems with the solution of 3PAR, you will need to test. Login VSI is a software tool that allows you to test and measure the performance in a quick and easy way. By simulating realistic user workloads, you can test solutions of 3PAR or any other VDI infrastructure.
Login VSI avoids problems on the infrastructure of 3PAR in many ways:
- Optimize capacity by right-sizing your infrastructure.
- Test the impact of changes on your VDI performance.
- Know your maximum user capacity by load testing.
- Benchmark different solutions and make the right decisions.
Want to learn more?
Do you want to learn how to avoid VDI performance and scaling issues on 3PAR? Have a look at the content below.
Whitepaper 'Avoid VDI Performance Problems'
Take a look at our whitepaper to understand
- How performance affects your virtual desktop users.
- How testing can help avoid performance and scalability problems.
- How testing can optimize spend.
- The difference between traditional test suites and Login VSI.