Performance is one of the most important aspects of a good VMware experience. But do you know the maximum user capacity of your infrastructure? Are you able to predict the impact of updates in advance? Can you quantify the performance the end user is experiencing? And do you know what happens when everybody logs in at the same time?
A poorly built and maintained VDI environment will increase the risk of performance problems among all users. Can you imagine the impact of user slowdowns or even total failures on your business continuity? To avoid VMware Horizon View performance problems, you will need to test. We develop software products to test and measure the performance in a quick and easy way. By simulating realistic user workloads, you can test VMware Horizon View or any other hosted desktop solution.
Avoid VDI performance problems while capacity planning
During capacity planning your VMware infrastructure, whether greenfield or expanding an existing system, our products can:
- Know the maximum user capacity.
- Understand the end-user perspective on performance.
- Predict the performance impact of necessary updates and upgrades.
Avoid VDI problems while in production
While in production, our software provides performance insights that help you get and stay ahead of trouble tickets through monitoring and predicting the future performance. Our products allow you to:
- Monitor the end user digital experience, without affecting end-user productivity.
- Provide early warnings on performance, before they are experienced by end users.
- Generate reports on historical data to identify trends, determine uptime, and comply with SLA requirements.
Want to learn more?
Whitepaper ‘Boost your VDI Confidence with Monitoring and Load Testing’
Want to learn how to avoid VDI performance issues on VMware and any other hosted desktop solution? We have created a white paper that will help you understand:
- How testing can help avoid VDI performance problems.
- The difference between traditional test suites and our software products.