Join us at VMworld 2017 in Las Vegas
With VMworld Las Vegas only a month from now many of us have been or are wading through the session catalog including myself. I have to say the list of sessions are so good this year that I have to choose between overlapping sessions as winner Tuesday afternoon where I can pick from 4 interesting sessions at the same time.
The top 3 recommended:
- Ask the Experts: Practical Tips and Tricks to Help You Succeed in EUC (Sean Massey, Johan van Amersfoort, Matthew Heldstab, Earl Gay): Monday, Aug 28, 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. ADV1605PU
- CTOs perspective on the Workspace 2020 and beyond: time to act now! (Ruben Spruijt): Tuesday, Aug 29, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.Tuesday, Aug 29, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ADV1655GU
- Architecting Horizon 7 and Horizon Apps (Frank Anderson, Graeme Gordon): Wednesday, Aug 30, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ADV1588BU
For me VMworld is not just about the sessions, I will be also spending a lot of time on the expo floor to:
1. Man the Login VSI booth #1625 located close to VMware & VMUG
2. Meet up with industry peers
So what’s new with Login VSI? We will be bringing our flagship performance testing product: Login VSI. But what’s new is that for this VMworld we will be showing our recently released Multimedia Workload which is free for all existing customers! We decided to build this workload based on the most recent VDI Like a Pro survey that showed a steep increase in GPU adoption.
Secondly, we are showing Login PI, the virtual user that never sleeps and acts as a mystery shopper for the performance of your VDI environment by simulating real user behavior, we do have some cool new features there and rumor has it that if you ask politely the team can hook you up with an extended trial.
We’ve got you covered there will be plenty of stuff available including the limited edition and extremely popular “I love a good performance” shirts. Collect your shirt at the booth and wear the shirt because if you are spotted with the t-shirt, you could just be winning a gift card! More details to come.
Finally, if you walk around the expo floor, make sure to look for the “Tested with Login VSI” signs, those are the vendors who have our software to test their products before bringing them to you.
See you there!