Live from Microsoft Ignite 2015: what's happening with VDI
Hi, Adam here, writing to you live from Microsoft’s Ignite conference in Chicago. I showed up with a camera and a mic, and set out to grab as many industry professionals and Login VSI partners that I could and asked them about the trends they’re seeing in the VDI industry, how they’re using our products, and what they’re showing here at the conference.
You can find the videos below. Stay tuned, there’s more to come next week at Citrix Synergy as well!
- Thomas Willingham, Technical Product Manager at Microsoft
- Laura Jordana, Corporate SE at Nutanix
- Tim Hughes, Director of Alliances at Micron Technology
- Eric Orman, Senior Program Manager at Microsoft
- Kelly Murphy, CTO and Founder at Gridstore
- Sumeet Bansal, Sr. Solution Architect at Tegile Systems
- Steve Thomas, Senior Consultant at Microsoft
- Microsoft MVP Benny Tritsch
- Keith Hageman, Senior Solutions Architect at Micron SSD
- Corey Hynes, CEO at Learn on Demand Systems
- Kyle Rosenthal, Trainer / Curriculum Developer at Learn on Demand Systems
Update May 15, 2015:
- Live from Microsoft Ignite 2015
- Live from Citrix Synergy 2015 - Day 1
- Live from Citrix Synergy 2015 - Day 2
- Live from Citrix Synergy 2015 - Day 3
Start using Login VSI today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance. Request a Quote or get your free Trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login VSI
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.