Live from Citrix Synergy 2015 - Day 3
Citrix Synergy Day 3 kept the momentum going, and we got to speak with several more industry experts. Here they are:
- Bernie Hannon, Strategic Alliances Director at Citrix
- Dan O'Farrell, Director, Product Marketing, Cloud & Client at Dell
- Eduardo Molina, Virtualization and Cloud Architect at RoundTower Technologies
- Ruben Spruijt, CTO at Atlantis Computing
- Will Wade, Director GRID at NVIDIA
Bernie Hannon is the Strategic Alliances Director at Citrix. We talked about Citrix Workspace Cloud and Lifecycle Management.
Dan O’Farrell is the Director of Product Marketing for Dell’s Cloud and Client Computing division – that means he works with desktop virtualization and thin client technologies. As a result, Dan had some great insights into how Dell sees the state of the industry and what’s coming next.
Eduardo Molina is an active blogger and Virtualization and Cloud Architect. He talks with customers every day, and told me a little bit about what the buzz is he’s hearing about the VDI industry.
Ruben Spruijt is the CTO at Atlantis computing, but he’s been a longtime friend to Login VSI and collaborator on the Virtual Reality Check series of whitepapers. He gave me an update on what he’s doing now and his latest views on VDI.
Will Wade is the Director of GRID at NVIDIA. NVIDIA is really leading the way in enabling virtualized GPUs to create a better end user experience for VDI users.
Update May 15, 2015:
- Live from Microsoft Ignite 2015
- Live from Citrix Synergy 2015 - Day 1
- Live from Citrix Synergy 2015 - Day 2
- Live from Citrix Synergy 2015 - Day 3