Why the Desktop Virtualization Community Loves Login VSI
It was a great experience for me to be the “camera guy” filming Adam Carter’s interviews with technology providers and partners at Citrix Synergy, Microsoft Ignite and VMworld this year. The interviews were a great excuse to learn and discuss trends, market factors and technologies shaping desktop virtualization with experts in the field. Then we shared what we gathered with you through videos directly from the show floor.
We also asked these experts about how they are using Login VSI. Although we hear it often, it still makes us proud to be referred to as the “industry standard” and the “de facto” performance testing approach for virtualized desktop environments. Every time a technology provider uses Login VSI in their product development cycle, they essentially say “we assure the high quality and performance predictability of our products with a disciplined approach using industry standard performance testing.” And Login VSI, as a company, beams with pride.
We combined short versions of all the answers in the compilation video below.
Here is a full list of all the people in the video:
- Ruben Spruijt, CTO at Atlantis Computing
- Tim Hughes, Director of Alliances at Micron Technology
- Steve Bohac, Director Product Marketing at Violin Memory
- Corey Hynes, CEO at Learn on Demand
- Hollis Beall, Director of Technical Marketing at X-IO
- Damon Zaylskie, VDI Product Specialist at Dell
- Maarten Bruijnestein, System Software Analyst at PPG Industries
- Tristan Todd, End User Computing Architect at VMware
- Laura Jordana, Corporate SE at Nutanix
- Bill Galloway, Founder and CTO at Pivot3
- Steve Thomas, Senior Consultant at Microsoft
- Andrew Mills, Manager VDI Alliances at Nutanix
- Bill Kleyman, VP of Strategy and Innovation at MTM Technologies
- Sumeet Bansal, Sr. Solution Architect at Tegile Systems
- Michael Cooney, Solution Architect at EMC
- Rob Girard, Technical Marketing Engineer at Tintri
- Kyle Grossmiller, VDI Solutions Architect at Pure Storage
- Luke Wignall, Performance Engineering Manager at NVIDIA
- Dan O’Farrell, Director, Product Marketing, Cloud & Client at Dell
- Christian Rauber, Solutions Architect at VMware
- Randy Groves, CTO at Teradici
- Robert Krauss, Director of Strategic Alliances at Bitdefender
- Michael Cooper, Director of Solutions Architecture and Global Alliances at Citrix Systems
- Keith Hageman, Senior Solutions Architect at Micron SSD
- Todd Mace, Product Manager at Pernix Data
- Chris Gebhardt, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer at NetApp
- Bernie Hannon, Strategic Alliances Director at Citrix Systems
- Thomas Willingham, Technical Product Manager at Microsoft
- Bharath Ram, Sr. Virtual Solutions Architect at VCE
- Jared Brummer, Solution Architect at World Wide Technology
- Eduardo Molina, Virtualization and Cloud Architect at Round Tower Technologies
- Shai Maskit, Director of Product and Solutions at Kaminario
- Seth Knox, VP of Product Marketing at Atlantis Computing
- Andre Leibovici, Director of Partner Solutions and Innovation at Nutanix
- Flaminio Guerrero, Sr. Solution Architect at Presidio
Thanks, virtualization experts, for the awesome interviews.
Start using Login VSI today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance. Request a Quote or get your free Trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login VSI
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.