Login PI Release 3: What’s new and different
With the launch of Login PI in 2016, Login VSI introduced the concept of pro-active monitoring to the VDI world.
In 2017, with Release 2, Login PI became the benchmark in unplanned-change and gradual-deterioration detection for VDI. With Login PI Release 3, Login VSI emphasizes its market leadership in VDI performance testing once more, introducing the brand-new concept of Deep Application Performance Testing™ for all applications running in VDI, SBC and Cloud.
Where other solutions probe logons up to application launch, the advanced virtual user technology of Login PI R3 goes deep into the applications to test the complete User Experience. In Login PI R3 the performance of each granular user action can be tested, measured and visualized in great detail, of all crucial applications running in VDI, SBC or the cloud, including standard productivity (e.g. MS Office) and business critical applications (e.g Epic, Cerner, SAP, Reuters, more..).
Login PI R3 introduces Deep Application Performance Testing™
Advanced workflows can be built including conditional logic statements to provide more resiliency and flexibility in reproducing real-life enterprise line-of-business workflows. Applications can be added without using scripting.
- Workflows can be edited including intellisense and syntax highlighting. The workflows can be edited without connection to the Login PI backend making customization of end-user workflows easy to do and time efficient.
- Granular workflow actions and event timings can all be scheduled separately, offering complete freedom and flexibility in orchestrating how synthetic users measure and monitor applications in the digital workspace.
- Enhanced support for all major line-of-business applications (e.g., EPIC, Cerner, AllScripts, Etc..) and productivity applications (e.g., Microsoft Office), including highly integrated plug-ins, out-of-the-box workflows and scripts.
Login PI Release 3 has a brand-new architecture
Rebuilt from the ground up, using state-of-the-art technologies Login PI R3 is easy to implement, integrate, manage and configure. Login PI R3 is also cloud-ready, and more secure and scalable than ever before.
- Packaged as a virtual appliance, the implementation of Login PI is now a matter of minutes.
- Using ReST web APIs, Login PI allows integration into existing traditional monitoring solutions e.g. SCOM, incident management systems like ServiceNow and big-data analyzers like Splunk.
- Login PI R3 connects using RDP, PCoIP, Blast Extreme, Citrix ICA/HDX, NetScaler and all other connections.
- Login PI R3 has been built secure from the ground up.
Login PI Release 3 has a brand-new interface
Login PI R3 introduces a brand-new series of dashboards, providing more detailed, more comprehensive, and easier to use and understand, performance and availability insights for both technical and business-oriented staff.
- Login PI R3 has a new interface for configuration, reporting and quick insights in environment performance.
- Login PI R3 provides more detailed information, next to a new level of aggregation, with high-level dashboards to check and analyze multiple server farms, locations, or tenants (for MSP’s) in one easy to understand screen.
Pro-active monitoring of VDI is a key component of modern IT service management
The chance of failure in VDI is relatively high due to the inherent infrastructure complexity. A failure in VDI automatically carries a heavy negative impact on organizations due to centralization. Every change in a VDI environment brings an operational risk. With more applications and infrastructure software automatically updated, IT-service managers and administrators are adopting pro-active approaches to guarantee that applications work, before real users are affected.
Leveraging our industry standard virtual user technology, Login PI Release 3 is the best active monitoring solution available in the market today. The Login VSI Enterprise Edition combines Login PI and Login VSI (for load-testing) in a single license. The Login VSI Enterprise Edition XL also includes Login AT (for application compatibility testing).
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance. Request a Quote or get your (free!) Trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services: