The VDI Performance Summit - Virtual Conference and Expo
VDI Performance Summit: why we went virtual
A couple of months ago we organized the very first edition of our own event in Amsterdam and the responses have been overwhelming. More than 230 people attended and it was a great day, sharing and gathering tips on how to make VDI better.
Leading up to the event we noticed that a lot of people wanted to join but logistically where not able to come to Amsterdam for various reasons. Therefore, we decided to organize the second edition of the VDI Performance summit on the 2nd of May online so everyone can join and learn from the amazing line-up of speakers.
Speaking sessions about:
- The impact of changes, windows 10, Microsoft Office, Security Patches
- Performance best practices for VDI, SBC, DaaS, Cloud
- The best tools available for VDI tuning
- How-to tune VDI and SBC environments
- Performance in practice (a consultant’s perspective)
- The experts guide to performance testing
Reasons to attend the VDI Performance Summit:
- Be the 1st to get the VDIlikeaPRO 2019 survey results about VDI and VDI performance
- Connect with experts that can help you in case you have questions or need help
- Get the stories from the front-line about real-life situations in the business track
- Learn tips and tricks to improve performance from real experts in the technical track
- Take all you learned from the experts, and be the new VDI hero in your organization
Reasons to visit the virtual expo:
But it doesn’t stop there, this is not your typical webinar, there will be breakout sessions and even a virtual expo that you can walk through to:
- Meet relevant vendors and learn the newest solutions that can help you improve EUX
- Win cool goodies in the different vendor sponsored raffles
- And last but not least, you don’t have to travel, and the attendance is free
Start using Login VSI today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance.
Request a price or get your trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login VSI
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and new addition Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.