The Login VSI Blog
The latest tips, tricks & how-to's for the best VDI performance possible
This week was a special one, for the history of Login VSI, as it was the week we held our first ever industry-event: The VDI Performance Summit in Amsterdam, and it was a great success, but more about that later.Add a comment
I love the flexibility of the virtual user, it can handle any application & goes as deep into the application as you like.
Of course the desire to customize workloads to include, for example, your CRM, an Electronic Health Record or Finance application, increases.Add a comment
When Login VSI 4.1 was released, the majority of desktops were running Windows 7 and life was easy. We’d set the default filetype for an application and it would simply work.Add a comment
AccelStor Renews License Agreement with Login VSI
Login VSI for Load Testing will be used in AccelStor’s R&D labs and Technical Marketing.Add a comment
Visit the VDI Performance Summit to gain knowledge and experience about performance and tuning VDI, improving End-User Experience and IT service.Add a comment
Login VSI had a booth on the expo at VMworld in Barcelona
While I can’t remember exactly how many conversations I had - there had been so many that I lost my voice on day one...Add a comment
Login PI Release 3: Introducing Deep Application Performance Testing™
With the launch of Login PI in 2016, Login VSI introduced the concept of pro-active monitoring to the VDI world.Add a comment
Introducing Deep Application Performance Testing™ for applications running in VDIAdd a comment
On October 2nd Microsoft released version 1809 (Codename: Redstone 5) for those who wanted to update manually.
On the 9th of October it started rolling out via automatic windows updates.Add a comment
More Articles ...
- Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Ignite Update, Windows Virtual Desktops...and more!
- The 1st Microsoft Office 2019 Performance Impact Results
- Size Matters When Sizing A Citrix Solution
- Performance Difference of Citrix ICA Visual Quality Profiles
- [Press Release] Login VSI named 2018 Best of VMworld Winner in the Digital Workspace category
- [Press Release] Login VSI Announces ‘Technology Advocate’ and ‘Technology Expert’ program
- Citrix Virtual App user density on AWS
- Testing L1TF patches: Virtual Desktops on VMware ESX
- Testing Meltdown and Spectre patches: Citrix XenServer 7.2 versus 7.5