The Login VSI Blog
The latest tips, tricks & how-to's for the best VDI performance possible
I love the flexibility of the virtual user, it can handle any application & goes as deep into the application as you like.
Of course the desire to customize workloads to include, for example, your CRM, an Electronic Health Record or Finance application, increases.Add a comment
When Login VSI 4.1 was released, the majority of desktops were running Windows 7 and life was easy. We’d set the default filetype for an application and it would simply work.Add a comment
AccelStor Renews License Agreement with Login VSI
Login VSI for Load Testing will be used in AccelStor’s R&D labs and Technical Marketing.Add a comment
Visit the VDI Performance Summit to gain knowledge and experience about performance and tuning VDI, improving End-User Experience and IT service.Add a comment
Login VSI had a booth on the expo at VMworld in Barcelona
While I can’t remember exactly how many conversations I had - there had been so many that I lost my voice on day one...Add a comment
Login PI Release 3: Introducing Deep Application Performance Testing™
With the launch of Login PI in 2016, Login VSI introduced the concept of pro-active monitoring to the VDI world.Add a comment
Introducing Deep Application Performance Testing™ for applications running in VDIAdd a comment
On October 2nd Microsoft released version 1809 (Codename: Redstone 5) for those who wanted to update manually.
On the 9th of October it started rolling out via automatic windows updates.Add a comment
Microsoft has GA released Windows Server 2019 on Oct. 2 as the successor of Windows Server 2016 (released Sep. '16).
There are some notable new features but in our industry the biggest news is that the Remote Desktop Services role will still be available.Add a comment
More Articles ...
- Microsoft Ignite Update, Windows Virtual Desktops...and more!
- The 1st Microsoft Office 2019 Performance Impact Results
- Size Matters When Sizing A Citrix Solution
- Performance Difference of Citrix ICA Visual Quality Profiles
- [Press Release] Login VSI named 2018 Best of VMworld Winner in the Digital Workspace category
- [Press Release] Login VSI Announces ‘Technology Advocate’ and ‘Technology Expert’ program
- Citrix Virtual App user density on AWS
- Testing L1TF patches: Virtual Desktops on VMware ESX
- Testing Meltdown and Spectre patches: Citrix XenServer 7.2 versus 7.5
- Testing Meltdown and Spectre patches: VMware ESXI v1