Avoid EHR Performance and Scaling Problems in a Virtual Environment
Test the performance of your EHR Application
Performance is the most important aspect in a virtual environment. Especially when it comes to EHR applications. EHR suppliers are having updates and upgrades more and more frequently. But can you predict the impact of updates in advance? Do you know the maximum user capacity of your infrastructure? Can you quantify the performance the end user is experiencing? And do you know what happens when everybody logs in at the same time?
Desktop virtualization is important for healthcare delivery organizations (HDO) to increase efficiency, improve data accessibility, and compliance and data security. As well, HDOs benefit from giving practitioners greater flexibility in the devices and locations they work from. At the same time, 100 percent availability is a must. To avoid EHR performance and scaling problems, you will need to test. We develop software products to test and measure the performance in a quick and easy way. By simulating realistic user workloads, you can test EHR on VMware, Citrix or any hosted desktop solution.
Avoid EHR performance problems while capacity planning
During capacity planning your EHR infrastructure, whether greenfield or expanding an existing system, our products can:
- Know the maximum user capacity.
- Understand the end-user perspective on performance.
- Predict the performance impact of necessary updates and upgrades.
Avoid EHR problems while in production
While in production, our software provides performance insights that help you get and stay ahead of trouble tickets through monitoring and predicting the future performance. Our products allow you to:
- Monitor the end user digital experience, without affecting end-user productivity.
- Provide early warnings on performance, before they are experienced by end users.
- Generate reports on historical data to identify trends, determine uptime, and comply with SLA requirements.
Want to learn more?
Are you looking for information that explains how performance and scaling problems on EHR can be prevented? Have a look at the content below.
Have a look at a case study of a leading European
hospital to see how performance and scaling problems can be tackled.
Whitepaper 'Boost your VDI Confidence with Monitoring and Load Testing'
Want to learn how to avoid performance issues on EHR and any other healthcare infrastructure? We have created a white paper that will help you understand:
- How testing can help avoid performance problems
- The difference between traditional test suites and our software products