login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-04.jpg

normal Unable to create a LoginPI profile, says your license has expired

• epavkovi
  • epavkovi's Avatar Topic Author
10 Feb 2015 18:45 #2345 by epavkovi
epavkovi created the topic: Unable to create a LoginPI profile, says your license has expired
I just installed the release candidate and i'm at the step to create a profile but i get the following message:

Unfortunately, your license has expired. All jobs are disabled. Please contact your account manager.

I thought this release candidate doesn't require a license until GA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Feb 2015 00:51 #2346 by d.geerlings
d.geerlings replied the topic: Unable to create a LoginPI profile, says your license has expired
Eddie,

The beta comes with a 45 day license. After that license expires you'll need to contact us for a renewal of that license. Send us an email at support@loginvsi.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Rob Girard - Tintri

"You would be somewhat nuts to go to production with VDI without first and constantly re-evaluating with Login VSI. Always run all your changes through it so there are no surprises. Surprises in VDI never just hit one or two users--it's all or nothing.”

Rob Girard, Technical Marketing Engineer at Tintri

Maarten Bruijnesteijn - PPG

"We are using Login VSI for hardware scaling. By testing the number of users that can run on our environment, we know the amount of hardware that we will need upfront. We also use Login VSI in our production acceptance process to test changes to the system to evaluate changes to the environment."

Maarten Bruijnesteijn, System Software Analyst at PPG Industries

Sajad Shah - Cancer Research

"Login VSI has empowered us to make more informed decisions on releasing a new vDisk which we now do on a monthly basis. We have found that Login VSI tests can also flag other issues in our environment that may not be picked up by our standard User Testing which allows us to either make the appropriate changes to the vDisk or workload script adjustments to run successful tests. This has given us peace of mind and allows us to release VDI’s with confidence."

Sajad Shah, Senior Technical Analyst at Cancer Research UK

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200