login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-05.jpg

normal Release Notes?

• jherrick
  • jherrick's Avatar Topic Author
05 Nov 2015 21:59 #2669 by jherrick
jherrick created the topic: Release Notes?
I'd enjoy reading about the new functionality in the latest LoginPI release. After a failed upgrade, I've had to start over with a new installation and am having trouble organizating my launchers using the new "label" functionality. Thanks!

Jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Nov 2015 08:49 #2670 by j.volkers
j.volkers replied the topic: Release Notes?
Hello Jherrick,

In the current release labels aren't functional yet.
In the next release which will be released very soon the labels feature will be functional and ready to use.

Jordi

• jherrick
  • jherrick's Avatar Topic Author
16 Nov 2015 17:42 #2672 by jherrick
jherrick replied the topic: Release Notes?
Thanks for your response. How would I limit a launcher to a particular job/location with the current version?

Jim

What our customers are saying

Rob Girard - Tintri

"You would be somewhat nuts to go to production with VDI without first and constantly re-evaluating with Login VSI. Always run all your changes through it so there are no surprises. Surprises in VDI never just hit one or two users--it's all or nothing.”

Rob Girard, Technical Marketing Engineer at Tintri

Paul Bray - Computacenter

"We needed a robust method of evaluating multiple different platforms in a systematic and consistent manner. We chose Login VSI as it is the best of breed and met all of our requirements. Login VSI helps us to address one key aim - How can we exploit new technologies to deliver the best Virtual Desktop user experience possible?"

Paul Bray, Chief Technologist – Workplace & Mobile at Computacenter

Nick Couper - Bet365

"LoginVSI is an essential tool for our company which enables us to load test our virtual desktop environment so that we can capacity plan with confidence. We would struggle to benchmark our systems without it."

Nick Couper, IT Services Delivery Manager at Bet365

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200