login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-03.jpg

normal Analyser - Save As Image Greyed Out

• CBeck
  • CBeck's Avatar Topic Author
03 May 2012 11:25 #287 by CBeck
CBeck created the topic: Analyser - Save As Image Greyed Out
Hi,

Using LoginVSI 3.6 and when I get charts out of the Analyzer tool, I'd like to save these so I can put them into a report. When I go to the File menu, Save as is greyed out for all chart options, so I can't save the chart as an image. Anyone know how I can enable this functionality?

Thanks

Chris.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2012 16:34 #288 by d.geerlings
d.geerlings replied the topic: Re: Analyser - Save As Image Greyed Out
Chris,

If you right click on a chart you should get an option to save the image as well. I'll look into the file menu issue.

• CBeck
  • CBeck's Avatar Topic Author
11 May 2012 07:43 #311 by CBeck
CBeck replied the topic: Re: Analyser - Save As Image Greyed Out
Yep, right click works, thanks.

What our customers are saying

Tristan Todd - VMware

“Login VSI is my favorite test orchestration and simulation tool for large-scale reference architecture testing. Not only do we use it in our testing, but we work with partners who use Login VSI exclusively, with the idea that you create the most realistic simulated workload at scale, to really test infrastructure and software capabilities. What’s more, getting the results and be able to measure yourself across platforms and across vendor solutions is just fantastic and is unequalled in the industry.”

Tristan Todd, EUC Architect at VMware

Randy Groves - Teradici

"As the developer of the PCoIP protocol, we do a lot of our own internal benchmarking to make sure that we’re continuing to improve our protocol. But we can’t actually publish our internal benchmarks because everybody might think that the tests are biased. So when we want to publish results, we use Login VSI. That way, if a customer wants to repeat our results they can.”

Randy Groves, CTO at Teradici

Maarten Bruijnesteijn - PPG

"We are using Login VSI for hardware scaling. By testing the number of users that can run on our environment, we know the amount of hardware that we will need upfront. We also use Login VSI in our production acceptance process to test changes to the system to evaluate changes to the environment."

Maarten Bruijnesteijn, System Software Analyst at PPG Industries

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200