login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-03.jpg

normal RDP Sessions start but no activity

• renko
  • renko's Avatar Topic Author
23 Aug 2012 23:03 #463 by renko
renko created the topic: RDP Sessions start but no activity
I've done a vanilla install and followed the installation and troubleshooting guides carefully - everything seems to check out.

When I invoke a test, I have RDP sessions start but with no activity.

I am currently running VSI3.6 on an win2008r2 server. Any help appreciated.
John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2012 07:25 - 24 Aug 2012 08:05 #464 by o.bouhaj
o.bouhaj replied the topic: Re: RDP Sessions start but no activity
Hi John,

Is the VSIShare accessible for all users?
Did you install the 'Target' setup on the w2008r2 host?

I can provide you a screen share session to get you started if you'd like. I'll contact you via e-mail, if you contact me via PM here.

Regards,

Omar

• renko
  • renko's Avatar Topic Author
24 Aug 2012 15:02 #478 by renko
renko replied the topic: Re: RDP Sessions start but no activity
Hi Omar,

The VSIshare is accessible. Target "setup" has been run on the target platform which is win7. The launcher host is win2kr2, but I did not run the target setup there. Would love to do a screen share, but I am PST. I will contact you via PM so we can setup a screen share at a mutually convenient time.

John

What our customers are saying

Randy Groves - Teradici

"As the developer of the PCoIP protocol, we do a lot of our own internal benchmarking to make sure that we’re continuing to improve our protocol. But we can’t actually publish our internal benchmarks because everybody might think that the tests are biased. So when we want to publish results, we use Login VSI. That way, if a customer wants to repeat our results they can.”

Randy Groves, CTO at Teradici

Johnny Blizzard - Health Insurance Organization

"We now have indisputable empirical proof supporting our claims. With Login VSI, we can run our own applications against various hardware platforms before we move to production! Application owners can see how their code impacts their users on our systems and we can present our findings to management for funding increases. We can also advocate for the users when supporting their claims of poor performance, all because of Login VSI."

Johnny Blizzard, Sr. IT Systems Engineer at a Health Insurance Organization

Keith Hageman - Micron

"When I joined Micron in June 2014, the first thing I did is find out if we have a copy of Login VSI and if we could run a 1000 user test case instance (which we could). We use Login VSI to run tests for customers and for case studies and I really have loved Login VSI for the last 3 or 4 years.”

Keith Hageman, Senior Solutions Architect at Micron Technology

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200