login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-05.jpg

normal Silent install for Setups?

• snash
  • snash's Avatar Topic Author
31 Aug 2012 21:48 #492 by snash
snash created the topic: Silent install for Setups?
I'm trying to script up the installation of the Target Setup.exe, and was looking for an option to silently install, but couldn't find one. Is there such an option? If not, what do others do, use an AutoIt script?

Or provision VMs after setting up one target VM? I am currently using Hyper-V/RemoteFX, and find provisioning very cumbersome.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 Sep 2012 03:54 #494 by d.geerlings
d.geerlings replied the topic: Re: Silent install for Setups?
I already answered this question by email. For others with a similar question, the answer was

From my colleague:
"c:\Target setup\lib\vsi_deploy.cmd" \\server\share
Where the \\server\share is the UNC path to the VSI share

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Maarten Bruijnesteijn - PPG

"We are using Login VSI for hardware scaling. By testing the number of users that can run on our environment, we know the amount of hardware that we will need upfront. We also use Login VSI in our production acceptance process to test changes to the system to evaluate changes to the environment."

Maarten Bruijnesteijn, System Software Analyst at PPG Industries

Paul Bray - Computacenter

"We needed a robust method of evaluating multiple different platforms in a systematic and consistent manner. We chose Login VSI as it is the best of breed and met all of our requirements. Login VSI helps us to address one key aim - How can we exploit new technologies to deliver the best Virtual Desktop user experience possible?"

Paul Bray, Chief Technologist – Workplace & Mobile at Computacenter

Akio Kawaguchi - Networld

"Login VSI is the only tool for benchmarking VDI with high level accuracy. We use Login VSI to verify the performance of our internal VDI system and to verify the performance of VDI systems that we integrate for our customers."

Akio Kawaguchi, Deputy General Manager of International Alliance Sector at Networld Corporation

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200