login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-02.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

the troublesome question 1

• merrist
  • merrist's Avatar Topic Author
28 Jan 2013 09:26 #724

Testing Environment
VSI Version:3.7
Test system: VMware view 5.1
Operating system version target: Win7
Operating system version launcher(s):Win7(virtual machine)
Office version target: Office 2007SP3

VDI configuration: 1000 desktops(25 launchers, one launcher --> 40 desktops, )

The troublesome question
1.I need to open 25 VM's Windows
2.When the test is start, I need to lay the remote test windows and check it in windows of 25 VMs.
3.Once the test isn't finished, the launcher can't log off and close the remote test windows. So I need to manual log off and close it. It will cost a lot of time.
4.Why do we enable the "auto start launcher" option?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2013 10:25 #725

Hi Merrist,

1. That is possible. Does it not open the 25 VMs? Can you share the details please.
2. Can you clarify your problem please?, I don't understand the questions.
3. "Once the test isn't finished" You say; the test is not finished yet. This is exactly what you should get. Because the test is not finished, so the launcher will not log off.
4. We only enable the 'auto start launcher' in low scale (little) environments. This option enables to auto start the launcher _only_ when the launcher is part of the management console machines (the launcher and management console on the same host).
For example a 50 user (Express) test, one launcher and management console on the same machine.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Omar

• merrist
  • merrist's Avatar Topic Author
28 Jan 2013 12:14 #728

Hi Omar,

1. Open 25 launchers. I need to input the password to log in the launcher when I make the launcher to work. So I need to input the password 25 times and click the launcher program 25 times.
2. 25 launchers. The remote test windows will be started when we need to start the LoginVSI test in the launchers. And a launchers has 40 remote test windows. If I want to check the test specific conditions, I will place 40 remote test windows to monitor. In finally, I want to know what can I do to monitor effectively?
3. I manually canceled the test, when the test is not finished. I want to kill the remote windows of launchers(not logoff).
4. This ponit I see.

Regards,

Jack

More
29 Jan 2013 10:21 #734

Hi Jack,

Is it an option to setup a meeting and get into all these issues and get you up and running?

Please let me know if this is opportunity suites you.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Omar

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.