login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-04.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

VSI stuck at notepad

• Manchester
  • Manchester's Avatar Topic Author
29 Jan 2013 06:16 #729

When we running medium workload. But VSI stuck at notepad and office. I noticed it input some letter.

This is my configuration:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Manchester
29 Jan 2013 08:10 #730

Disable KidKeyLock. Fix this issue.

More
29 Jan 2013 10:13 #733

Hi Manchester,

Good to hear that you solved the facing issue and thank you for letting us know about this issue, we will look into this a.s.a.p.

Regards,

Omar

• Manchester
29 Jan 2013 12:03 #735

When VSI running script. Send shortcut key. Such as 'Ctrl+O'. But kidkeylock running, Could not send "Ctrl".only send 'o'.

• Yinglong
23 Jun 2013 17:54 #1192

Hi, Omar:
We are seeing this as well in our tests. But strange thing is it's only happening too some of the sessions, and always happening to particular users (repeated tests on various target VMs and same results).
Have you got any findings on the cause?

Thank you
Regards
Yinglong

More
26 Jun 2013 09:22 #1200

Hi Ying,

For some reason, the CTRL key does not work in your environment.
If you look at the screenshot from Manchester; you can see that in his Word doc 'oos' is displayed. It should not be there. Same for notepad doc.

There is a VSI feature that resets a stuck control key but I'm not sure if that is active for you.
Check the screenshot and enable this option;

PS, If it's possible we can setup a quick call to see why the CTRL key is stuck or perhaps another reason that CTRL is not working.

Did you try to disable Kidkeylock like Manchester did?

Thanks,

Omar

Attachments:

• Yinglong
26 Jun 2013 13:34 #1208

Hi, Omar:
Strange thing is this only happens to few users in the OU, not all of them. They were all working fine at first, only after few test runs, these particular users seems always stuck in the same place with same sympton as Manchester described.
I removed the user and then add them back and re-applied the GPO, it seems to have fixed problem. It looks like for whatever reason these users consistantly not getting GPO applied correctly.
Anyway, it's working now. I'll reply here again if it re-occurs. (Also, if it happens again, i'll try the config settings in your post).

Thank you
Yinglong

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85