login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-01.jpg

Active Sessions Issue

• Manchester
  • Manchester's Avatar Topic Author
31 Jan 2013 08:08 #736

Hello..
When we use VSI run performance test. Enable 2 Launchers, every launcher running 10 sessions. But the active session count is only 8. we referred to parunkumar03 posts. But the VSIshare folder already in the Windows Server 2K8 R2. Thx.

Custom CmdLine:\\vsishare\VSIshare\CTXConnector\CTXConnector.exe -s "http://192.168.151.8" -u %CSV_User% -p "Password!" -d "sbdc.XXX.lab" -r "XALight" -t1 5 -t2 5

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 Feb 2013 16:32 #742

Hi Manchester,

Are you sure that the Launchers started all the sessions?
- Can you send me the following files from both Launcher 1 and 2;
%temp%\VSI\Launcher.log

Did you see both Launchers starting/initiating the desired sessions?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Omar

• Manchester
04 Feb 2013 02:46 #743

Hi Omar
Thx for you reply. The attachments is Launcher1 and Launcher2 log files. The log files generated instead of the original scene.But the problem is the same.
I notice VSI logon Web Interface is fast. But some users name have not had time to enter.

Attachments:

More
05 Feb 2013 11:07 #754

Hi Manchester,

The ConsoleInfo.jpg attached tells us the following;
- Could not load file or assembly; System.Core, Version=3.5
You don't have the DOT NET 3.5 version installed. Please make sure that the VSI MMC (VSI Management Console) and Launchers are provided with this feature.

The Launcher Logs clearly shows us that both are triggered to initiate the desired test sessions to the Target. However, you already stating that the WI (Web Interface) is fast and some users are connecting to fast and not completing the WI session. Also, you are not using the timers parameters (-t1/-t2).
- Check the Citrix XenDesktop page for the WI parameter timers.

-t1 5 Number of seconds to wait before starting the desktop after authenticating the user
-t2 5 Number of seconds to wait before logging off user / closing IE after starting desktop

I will send you an .doc with further details. Are you testing a XenApp or XenDesktop environment?

Regards,

Omar

• Manchester
06 Feb 2013 06:17 #764

I think I found the solution to the problem. Need to set up a longer Timeframe. Ensure Launcher in this period of time the correct operation all Session.Before setting time is too short.

More
06 Feb 2013 10:49 #770

Hi Manchester,

That is correct.

Example of WI and same sessions;

Timestamp 0:00 user 1 logs in
Timestamp 0:10 user 2 logs in, user 1 is still not logged off. IE remembers the 1st session

Regards,

Omar

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85