login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-04.jpg

Script does not work in Target

• merrist
  • merrist's Avatar Topic Author
22 May 2013 03:57 #1043 by merrist
Hi admin,

I have a template of VM. The template of VM is installed the target.exe. And I used it to finish the Login VSI test. The test works.

So, I clone the template of VM completely. I use the clone VM to another VDI test. But it does not work. I can use Launchers to finish the login the desktop of the VDI. I select the Medium Workload type to perform the LoginVSI test. But the Script is not working in the Target when the Target is log in.

Why does the Script not work?

kind Regards,
Jack

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• merrist
  • merrist's Avatar Topic Author
22 May 2013 06:52 #1044 by merrist
I find the problem.
The VSIShare specified in %programfiles%\Login Consultants\VSI\Files\vsi.ini is accessible for the VSI user(s).
the vsi.ini need to right path for VSIShare folder.

[
solution:

Can you please verify:
- The users that you use to logon with are created with the Login VSI AD setup or otherwise modified to start C:\Program Files\Login Consultants\Files\logon.cmd
- The users that you use to logon with have read and write access to the VSI share
- You installed the VSI target installation on your target(s)
- The folder %programfiles%\Login Consultants\VSI\Files exists on your target(s) and contains about 13 items.
- The VSIShare specified in %programfiles%\Login Consultants\VSI\Files\vsi.ini is accessible for the VSI user(s). They need write access.
- The G drive is not in use/mapped. The VSI logon script will map this drive.
- The B and H drives do not exist OR are writeable by the VSI users.

Some questions that help me troubleshoot your issue
- You can also run %programfiles%\Login Consultants\VSI\Files\logon.cmd from a cmd window.
- If the logon script creates the file mappings, are you able to start the test by running B:\VSI32.exe or B:\VSI64.exe, depending on your environment?
- If running VSI32\64 from the B: drive fails, does running %programfiles%\Login Consultants\VSI\Files\VSI32.exe or VSI64.exe work?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Omar
]

Thanks Omar

More
22 May 2013 08:44 #1045 by o.bouhaj
Your welcome.

Regards,

Omar