login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-05.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

LoginVSI stucked in openning file named "openFileDialog1"

• 's Avatar Topic Author
26 Jun 2014 06:26 #2058

Hi All,

I have a problem that when I started a test, it stucked in openning a file named "openFileDialog1" in Libraries\Documents. This file dose not exist in this location.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2014 06:35 #2059

Hello Yang,

What is the language you have configured in the Login VSI Management Console > Workload > Settings tab (for both Office and the Operating System). If this is not set to chineese and there is no option for this language i can send you a language file that can give you the option.

Also in your logfiles i can see that there is also an application called "ThinPrint Auto Connect" that is interfering with the Login VSI test. Can you tell me if this pops up when trying to print or open a file?

Regards

Tom Willemsen - Support VSI

• 's Avatar Topic Author
26 Jun 2014 06:58 #2060

Hello Willemsen,

I configured the language of office 2010 and OS as English because there is no option for Chinese indeed. I am very thankful for your help and the language file and if I install a windows 7 English version will work better I think?

Also I installed the View Agent of VMware Horizon View. The "ThinPrint Auto Connect" may be a part of this software I think. I will try to uninstall it and test it again.

More
27 Jun 2014 07:14 #2061

Hello Yang,

I have added the chinese language file to this post. Please close all VSI applications and extract the zip file. Place the Language.csv file in the _VSI_Configuration\_CurrentTest\ folder. (Please remember to create a backup of the old file, just in case.

Start the Login VSI Management Console and select the Chinese language.

Let me know how the tests turn out!

Regards

Tom Willemsen - Support VSI

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.