login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40

no VSIMax data within the results

• fdemelo
  • fdemelo's Avatar Topic Author
05 Aug 2014 05:11 #2107

I am trying to run LoginVSI with Citrix XenDesktop 7.5. I get the test started and the new XenDesktop sessions kick off and I see the login process for each VDI desktop. Unfortunately, I don't see much of anything else. I got the error message, "There is no VSImax data within the results. Please verify the quality of the test." when I've tried to analyze the data after the test completes. I've seen this error listed in prior posts, but the fixes either relate to installing a patch or suggest contacting support.

Operating system version target: Windows 7
Operating system version launcher(s): Server 2008 R2
Office version target: Office 2010

I may be missing something so if I am in my test please let me know and I will be be very much appreciative.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2014 07:57 #2110

Hello sir,

My apologies for the late response. When ever a session has been launched you should be able to see LoginVSI starting and running a test. If this is not the case there are a couple of reasons why.
- Logon Script did not run, please check in a session (that is logged in with a LoginVSI user) if there is a folder called VSI in the %tmp% directory
- Are you running RES or AppSense?

Let us know how it goes!

• fdemelo
  • fdemelo's Avatar Topic Author
12 Aug 2014 15:11 #2111

Unfortunately, my trial license has expired. I was hoping for the sales guy or someone in the forums to respond to my request for help much sooner.

12 Aug 2014 15:13 #2112

Please contact the sales manager again and refer to this post requesting an new license. Should be not a problem.

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands