login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-01.jpg

normal Desktops disconnecting after login

• wojerclark
  • wojerclark's Avatar Topic Author
13 Aug 2014 21:50 #2113 by wojerclark
wojerclark created the topic: Desktops disconnecting after login
I am testing Citrix XenDesktop 7.5 on Hyper-V 2012 R2. I’m running a medium workload with a login timer of one desktop every 5 seconds. Every time the test gets to the end of the login period all of the desktops go into a disconnected state in the Citrix Desktop studio. This happens regardless of how many desktops I try to test. Is there anything VSI does when It logs in the last desktop that might cause the desktops to disconnect like this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2014 21:56 - 13 Aug 2014 21:56 #2114 by d.geerlings
d.geerlings replied the topic: Desktops disconnecting after login
Can you check if the launcher is still up and running at the end of the test? All of your sessions going into a disconnected state pretty much has to be caused by all of the Citrix Receivers to be closed. The most likely reason would be the launcher restarting or logging off.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Shaun Donaldson - Bitdefender

"As a software vendor, the reason that we became a Login VSI customer is that we wanted to see how we compared to our competitors. After talking to VMware and Citrix about how they test their products, it became clear to me that we needed to follow our strategic partners and be able to show how our product compares favorably to our competitors. We just completed a round of tests using Login VSI and you will see white papers showing performance data."

Shaun Donaldson, Alliances Director at Bitdefender

Bill Kleyman - MTM Technologies

"From the engineering perspective and from the architecture perspective, we absolutely love the technology behind Login VSI. We actually use Login VSI as a pro-active tool to help our customers understand the dynamic nature of a datacenter and the business."

Bill Kleyman, VP of Strategy and Innovation at MTM Technologies

Akio Kawaguchi - Networld

"Login VSI is the only tool for benchmarking VDI with high level accuracy. We use Login VSI to verify the performance of our internal VDI system and to verify the performance of VDI systems that we integrate for our customers."

Akio Kawaguchi, Deputy General Manager of International Alliance Sector at Networld Corporation

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200