login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-01.jpg

normal Spanish support for medium workload (and custom workloads)

• ergo
  • ergo's Avatar Topic Author
29 Aug 2014 12:06 #2122 by ergo
ergo created the topic: Spanish support for medium workload (and custom workloads)
Hello,
I'm currently configuring the medium workload to establish a baseline (I'll be doing the custom tests next) and I don't see Spanish for the OS language as well as the office language. Both Windows as well as office are in Spanish in my client.

How can I obtain this?
Is it possible?

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2014 15:17 #2123 by t.willemsen
t.willemsen replied the topic: Spanish support for medium workload (and custom workloads)
Hello Sir,

If i am correct i have replied to you via email. If this is not the case please met me know.

Regards

Tom Willemsen - Support VSI

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Akio Kawaguchi - Networld

"Login VSI is the only tool for benchmarking VDI with high level accuracy. We use Login VSI to verify the performance of our internal VDI system and to verify the performance of VDI systems that we integrate for our customers."

Akio Kawaguchi, Deputy General Manager of International Alliance Sector at Networld Corporation

Andrew Mills - Nutanix

“Predictability is a key piece to VDI. It’s one of reasons that VDI has scared people away, but Login VSI solves that. If you’re going to do it, do it right. Login VSI really gives that rubber stamp on doing it right.”

Andrew Mills, VDI Alliances Manager at Nutanix

Manoj Doshi - Aetna

"Login VSI gives you a true picture of performance in your environment, whether you’ve built it right or need to make changes. When you don’t have room for mistakes, Login VSI provides you with the confidence and assurance that the environment is going to work."

Manoj Doshi, Director - Client Technology Innovation at Aetna

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200