login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-03.jpg

normal importing esxtop data timezone differences

• mkayz
  • mkayz's Avatar Topic Author
17 Oct 2014 10:10 #2203 by mkayz
mkayz created the topic: importing esxtop data timezone differences
Hi

I am trying to import esxtop data into analyzer, the problem is is esxtop only seems to output data in UTC, I am in a different timezone which is greater then the analyzer's move button of +/- 2880 (seconds?)

How can i adjust loginvsi so use UTC timezone, i tried to change the management server and launcher timezones to be UTC but the data returned is is still UTC+8

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Oct 2014 12:26 #2204 by t.willemsen
t.willemsen replied the topic: importing esxtop data timezone differences
Hello Sir,

This is a know problem, what you can do is just slide the slider to the far right (or left) and then press the close button. After open the slider again and you can slide the graph further.

Let us know if this works out!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Maarten Bruijnesteijn - PPG

"We are using Login VSI for hardware scaling. By testing the number of users that can run on our environment, we know the amount of hardware that we will need upfront. We also use Login VSI in our production acceptance process to test changes to the system to evaluate changes to the environment."

Maarten Bruijnesteijn, System Software Analyst at PPG Industries

Todd Mace - PernixData

"Login VSI has been a great partner for us. Customers use PernixData with Login VSI to help validate their user experience. Login VSI helps to see what their performance bottlenecks are and our software helps to mediate some of that. Login VSI has been a kind of defacto standard to be able to help that validation and help the customer to be able to come up with a solution to fix it."

Todd Mace, Product Manager at PernixData

Kelly Murphy - Gridstore

"Ultimately, VDI is about performance. If a customer's virtual experience is not as fast as the physical experience, they don’t use it. Login VSI is great in helping us to really quantify and to show performance, to test systems and design those systems in such a way to ensure that you can deliver that kind of performance."

Kelly Murphy, CTO and Founder at HyperGrid

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200