login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-01.jpg

unanswered AD Setup fails (bug?)

• BillK
  • BillK's Avatar Topic Author
10 Nov 2014 19:35 #2248 by BillK
BillK created the topic: AD Setup fails (bug?)
I'm finally getting around to installing the product, and the very first step, AD prep script, is failing. When I look at the resultant PS1 file, it appears the GUI is not picking up the changes I made. Specifically, the Launcher account name still says Launcher-V4 in the part of the script where the ADuser is created. So I decided to leave the name as Launcher-V4 and it worked. I'd say this is a bug.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Chris Gebhardt - NetApp

“We use Login VSI to make sure that what we are recommending to our customers is much better than what their guesses are. Because if you don't do proper assessment and if you don’t use Login VSI, your architecture is just a guess.”

Chris Gebhardt, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer at NetApp

Andrew Mills - Nutanix

“Predictability is a key piece to VDI. It’s one of reasons that VDI has scared people away, but Login VSI solves that. If you’re going to do it, do it right. Login VSI really gives that rubber stamp on doing it right.”

Andrew Mills, VDI Alliances Manager at Nutanix

Keith Hageman - Micron

"When I joined Micron in June 2014, the first thing I did is find out if we have a copy of Login VSI and if we could run a 1000 user test case instance (which we could). We use Login VSI to run tests for customers and for case studies and I really have loved Login VSI for the last 3 or 4 years.”

Keith Hageman, Senior Solutions Architect at Micron Technology

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200