login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-01.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

Office 2003/2007/2010 Not Found

• roemen
  • roemen's Avatar Topic Author
27 Nov 2014 08:53 #2266

Started a medium workload with 15 sessions. 3 of them stopped with the message Office 2003/2007/2010 not found. Word already started in the session. Did a test with 200 sessions, 15 sessions stucked with the same message, 185 where successfull.

Using latest version of LoginVSI. VDI is Windows 7 EN with dutch language pack and office 2010 dutch.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2014 09:47 #2267

Hello Roemen,

What did you configure as your OS language and Office language in the Management Console > Workload > settings? When i see your screenshot the notepad tells me its in English, but if you configured it to dutch (because of the language pack) this can cause a mismatch.

Is this the first ever test you have run on your environment? If this is not the case what has changed in the meantime?

Also please tell is which version of Login VSi you are running.

Let us know

Regards

Tom Willemsen - Support VSI

• roemen
27 Nov 2014 09:51 #2269

OS language is Dutch and Office language is also configured as Dutch. I'm using VSI 4.1.1. If the language is an issue, why is it running fine in 185 sessions. All VDI's are generated from the same Master VDI.

It's the first test.

More
27 Nov 2014 10:14 #2270

Hello Roemen,

This error pops up because it is searching for a specific title name but it can not find it. So it times out. This can happen because of several reasons.

1. LIke i explained in the previous post this could be language settings
2. The environment was saturated therefor actions could not complete correctly, simply put, it took too long for the specific action to be activated and it timed out.
3. Something blocked the action from completing, it can happen that the previous word file generated a popup which blocked the upcomming word action.

If you could send us the logfile in specific we can analyze this and see what was happening and maybe find out what the reason is behind the error. Please zip the logfile (found in the \\VSIshare\_VSI_Logfile\%yourlogname% folder) and send it to us. If the zipped file is to big for email please upload it to our ftp site:

requires email notification

If you uploaded the files please let us know what the name of the file.

Also i would like to recmmend you using the Knowledgeworker workload instead of the Medium. Unless you have very specific reasons to use the medium workload.

Let us know!

• roemen
27 Nov 2014 10:25 #2271

The file is uploaded and named LZR-200.zip. There are also a few sessions about excel not quitting.

• roemen
29 Dec 2014 07:20 #2293

Is there any news on this?

More
29 Dec 2014 16:00 #2294

Roemen is up2date via an online session.

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands