login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-01.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

Login VSi Fatal Error: Adobe did not apperar quiting workload

• txu
  • txu's Avatar Topic Author
05 Jan 2015 03:05 #2295

Login VSI Version: 4.0.11.500-Pro
When I started the VSI medium workload test with only 30 VMs (Windows 7 bit64) on ESXI 5.5 for a week, we are getting a lot of session errors(24 of 30 sessions) with the following message.
The window Adobe did not appear quiting workload
Login VSI will stop executing

We rerun it and reproduced it in 1 day.
See attached screenshot:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2015 12:38 #2296

Hello Sir,

If you please upgrade to the latest version of Login VSI. Found here on the website: www.loginvsi.com/download (just take the upgrade). This contains a number of fixes for Login VSI.

Also i am noticing that the test was in loop 6, is there a reason for this? Normally tests do not go beyond 1 or 2 loops. For how long did you configure the test and did you enable the "logoff sessions" function in the start test wizard?

Let us know !

• txu
  • txu's Avatar Topic Author
06 Jan 2015 02:01 #2297

Hello Tom Willemsen,
Thanks for your seasonable reply.
Yes we met the problems after 6 loops and even some of the other link-clone sessions have no problem until 100 loops.
In addition,I did not enable the "logoff sessions" function in the start test wizard.Does it matter?

More
06 Jan 2015 10:24 #2298

Hello Sir,

For a normal Login VSI test we set the Launch window of the test (Management Console > Test Setup > Scenario) to 2880. And we set the "Logoff Sessions" in the start test wizard to 120 (and enable it).

But it all depends on what you are trying to achieve. Are you doing a soak test or are you trying to find out your VSImax?

Keep us posted.

• Pitbull
22 Apr 2015 03:04 #2432

Hi all.
I also met above the same problem when the LoginVSI is running about 14 loop,and 40 VMs had the problem. I used the latest build(4.1.3.1493) for the test.

Setup info:
LoginVSI: 4 Launcher
link-clone virtual machine(VM): 150 VMs
Setup platform: Xen desktop

Attachments:

More
22 Apr 2015 07:05 #2433

Hello Sir,

This error is mostly if there is no Adobe installed, FTA's are set incorrectly or there is alot of load and it took too long for Adobe to start.

I see you are running 14+ loops, may i ask why you are testing for so long? Also was VSImax hit during the test? And you are using the Medium workload with 4.1.3 , may i ask why this is?

Let us know!

• Pitbull
14 Jul 2015 05:10 #2572

Hi Sir,

Recently I have met the above problem again,I link clone 105 sessions and 86 sessions was error about "the windows Adobe did not appear....".the test is stress test with running loginvsi 20 loops,

And I attach last session error log,please check it ,

Attachments:

More
14 Jul 2015 15:33 #2573

Hello,

Can you run a test with this version of VSI?

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands