login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-04.jpg

normal The Window Excel1 did not appear quiting workload

• Andrew_Dell
  • Andrew_Dell's Avatar Topic Author
03 Jun 2015 14:28 #2523 by Andrew_Dell
Andrew_Dell created the topic: The Window Excel1 did not appear quiting workload
Hi guys.
I am seeing this error :The window Excel1 did not appear quiting workload. Login VSI will stop executing.

I am running 250 user medium test runs and this error starts to occur after approx 130 sessions are active. By the end of the test approx 1/3 of the sessions have this error. I am running RDSH dekstop sessions and there is only approx 50% load on the CPU no network or memory issues. The medium workload I am using had been slightly modified to fix a flash game issue where the flash game was unable to quit (I have used this workload many times in the past with no problems)

Login VSI Version 4.1.0.652

My colleague Yinglong also logged this as an issue in the past but didnt receive an update.

Thanks,
Andrew
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2015 17:53 #2525 by o.bouhaj
o.bouhaj replied the topic: The Window Excel1 did not appear quiting workload
Hi Andrew,

We are aware of this issue and have a fix for it.
Would you be so kind to send an email to our regular support form?

Thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Eddy Zeehuisen - Gemeente Utrecht

“We didn’t want any surprises within our operating IT environment. Login VSI has brought up several performance improvements in the infrastructure. These were addressed together with the implementer and the various vendors.”

Eddy Zeehuisen, Program Manager U-Cloud at Gemeente Utrecht (Municipality of Utrecht, The Netherlands)

Bill Kleyman - MTM Technologies

"From the engineering perspective and from the architecture perspective, we absolutely love the technology behind Login VSI. We actually use Login VSI as a pro-active tool to help our customers understand the dynamic nature of a datacenter and the business."

Bill Kleyman, VP of Strategy and Innovation at MTM Technologies

Eduardo Molina - RoundTower Technologies

"Login VSI support is fantastic. I had one issue, things were not working. I sent an email, got a call the next morning and the guy knew exactly what I was talking about and we just solved the issue in less than an hour. And that was one thing that was really, really great, the support that we get from Login VSI is fantastic."

Eduardo Molina, Virtualization and Cloud Architect at RoundTower Technologies

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200