login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-01.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

Invalid test result: There is no VSImax data within the results.

• andywun
  • andywun's Avatar Topic Author
23 Jun 2015 22:17 #2545

I am trying to run LoginVSI 4.1.3.1726 with Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 for Citrix SFConnect.exe. Have taken the launcher as the Active Directory Machine. The tests are getting started and the new VDI sessions kick off and I see the login process for each VDI desktops and Microsoft Office tests are run. The test completes but when trying to verify the logs, it throws an error "There is no VSImax data within the results. Please verify the quality of the test." When I've tried to analyze the data after the test completes. I've seen this error listed in prior posts, but the fixes either relate to installing a patch or suggest contacting support.

Operating system version target: windows server 2012 R2
Operating system version launcher(s): windows Server 2012 R2
Office version target: Office 2013

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2015 09:06 #2547

Hello Andywun,

This error is thrown when there is no data collected during a test. What i think is happening is that the sessions are launching but there is nothing happening in the sessions. I have made a blogpost about this which you can find here:

www.loginvsi.com/blog/314-troubleshootin...ren-t-doing-anything

Please follow these steps and let us know if this fixes your issue.

Regards

Tom Willemsen.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85