login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-01.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

Script Customization for 3rd party apps or "Record button" for user action

• trmish
  • trmish's Avatar Topic Author
06 Aug 2015 09:41 #2588

Hi Everyone!
I'm newbie on Load testing.
Our customer wants to test his VDI infrastructure. He says that typycal office worker (Word, Exel, Outook) test doesn't compliance his expectations. Customer wants to add some 3rd party self-coded applications. For Example scenario "Working in HR dep Database" inside VDI test. with user action, entering text, updating data.

I feel that I haven't such expirience in coding or deep customization scenarios. I read your Language reference. And it's seems to me so complex. Like coding step by step Mouse_Position x,y; MouseClick... etc

For alternative. Have you got a user action record function in Login VSI? I imagine that I press magic "Record button" and finally I recieve macros scenario of recorded user action.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Aug 2015 12:06 #2589

Hello trmish,

We can deliver professional services which includes the creation of custom build workloads. We are working on a Workload Editor but that feature is still under development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands