login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40

Some sessions stucks and never logoff

• trmish
  • trmish's Avatar Topic Author
20 Aug 2015 13:25 #2598

I have response for Citrix VDI test stand. 20 vdi's (max in trial). And have 4 launchers which starts 5 sessions per launcher.
I have ran "office worker" test for 2880 seconds.
I have some problems:
1. Some of sessions get stucks in report or get timeout reached. I've checked debug log parametrs. Why it's happen each time I ran the tests I didn't understand.
2. One user has succesefully logged off. And others - weren't. Still freezes or stucks.
3. Can I reach VSImax parametr when my system get saturation or it's impossible with trial lic?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

20 Aug 2015 14:00 #2599

Hello trmish.

1/2. You can see if their any screenshots in the logfiles of the test. These can help you to determine at which action it gets stuck. Another tip is to run a test with only one user and see what actually happens when it's running. If you need our help you can send your log files to our support address.

3. It depends on the specification of the target environment. If the target environment is normally running 100 VMs you will not saturate the system with 20 sessions. If you really want to hit VSImax with the trial license it might be easier to test it on a RDS environment with a single machine in it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands