login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-01.jpg

normal File Load and File Open DIalog Times for office product

• magsdtev
  • magsdtev's Avatar Topic Author
03 Sep 2015 16:14 #2608 by magsdtev
magsdtev created the topic: File Load and File Open DIalog Times for office product
Hi All
I know that with Login VSI Pro that you get the stats on how long it takes to load a Notepad file with Type association and how long it takes to get the "file --> Open" dialog box in notepad, I thought it did it for Excel and word as well. Is that not the case any longer? If not how would I go about adding that for Excel, WOrd and power point?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2015 00:23 #2609 by o.bouhaj
o.bouhaj replied the topic: File Load and File Open DIalog Times for office product
Magsdtev,

I noticed you already contacted our support team. We will handle it from there (and we might post the solution and/or answer).
Thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Shaun Donaldson - Bitdefender

"As a software vendor, the reason that we became a Login VSI customer is that we wanted to see how we compared to our competitors. After talking to VMware and Citrix about how they test their products, it became clear to me that we needed to follow our strategic partners and be able to show how our product compares favorably to our competitors. We just completed a round of tests using Login VSI and you will see white papers showing performance data."

Shaun Donaldson, Alliances Director at Bitdefender

Kelly Murphy - Gridstore

"Ultimately, VDI is about performance. If a customer's virtual experience is not as fast as the physical experience, they don’t use it. Login VSI is great in helping us to really quantify and to show performance, to test systems and design those systems in such a way to ensure that you can deliver that kind of performance."

Kelly Murphy, CTO and Founder at HyperGrid

Manoj Doshi - Aetna

"Login VSI gives you a true picture of performance in your environment, whether you’ve built it right or need to make changes. When you don’t have room for mistakes, Login VSI provides you with the confidence and assurance that the environment is going to work."

Manoj Doshi, Director - Client Technology Innovation at Aetna

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200