login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-02.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

Login VSI management console - Cannot open the AD browser

• mulcas
  • mulcas's Avatar Topic Author
17 Nov 2015 08:14 #2673

Hello,

I am new with Login VSI an recently just start the installation for the VDI test.

I am stuck when trying to add the Dataserver to the AD and I am getting the error message as attached.

My Dataserver is a physical server and my AD is a VM that belongs to the VDI Infrastructure (vCenter, View Composer, SQL server...). Both machines are in the same network and I already added the Dataserver to the domain and worked fine, so the Dataserver is in the domain and it can get connected to the domain.

Please advice. Thanks!

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2015 09:51 #2674

Hello Mulcas,

This issue appears when you are unable to access your domain. You can test it for example with a ping to your domain.

I also notice that your maintenance and support is expired. If you can send your details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I can get you in touch with your account manager for a renewal. If the maintenance and support is renewed our support team is happy to assist you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands