login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-03.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

IE shows BLANK PAGE

• dek
  • dek's Avatar Topic Author
31 May 2016 09:39 #2864

After Starting the test, when monitoring the Launcher, we are able to see all the Apps - Word, Excel, Adode working fine.

However IE is unable to load the websites from the VSIshare in the VSIWebsites folder, has anyone faced this issue, any thoughts, please share

Please refer to the screenshots.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dek
31 May 2016 11:30 #2866

Hi All,

I was able to understand that the domain administrator is able to access the VSIwebsites html pages.
But when I tried manually logging in as user, the webpages when access is showing 'Page not displayed', any idea on how to go about this one ?

More
31 May 2016 11:57 #2867

Hi Dek,

Probably this is solved by enabling Protected Mode for Internet Explorer:
Windows Components/Internet Explorer/Internet Control Panel/Security Page/Intranet Zone/Turn on Protected Mode

Windows Components/Internet Explorer/Internet Control Panel/Security Page/Locked-Down Intranet Zone/Turn on Protected Mode

These settings are applied by default if you have imported the Login VSI GPO's.

• dek
31 May 2016 12:39 #2868

Thanks Jordi. I did check in the GPO and found these settings intact.
Probably some issue with the IE used in the master image or not sure.

More
31 May 2016 13:31 #2869

Hi Dek,

Thanks for the reply, however I'm not sure if it's solved now or not.

• dek
31 May 2016 14:00 #2870

Hi Jordi,

No not solved, any help from the screenshots I have attached, is that normal when a launcher is trying to use IE ?

More
01 Jun 2016 11:40 #2873

Hi Dek,

As visible in the screenshots IE Enhanced Security Configuration is tuned on for the target VM's. That feature is preventing other applications to interact with IE. You can disable it from the Server Manager > Local Server > IE Enhanced Security Configuration.

And if possible please try to apply the default policies www.loginvsi.com/documentation/Login_VSI_All_Settings because it can safe you a lot of headaches addressing all the windows / office prompts and security settings.

• dek
02 Jun 2016 05:26 #2876

Thanks Jordi.

We were able to resolve the issue, we had the Target machines in another OU, after moving them to the loginvsi OU, it started working for us.

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands