login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-02.jpg

normal Active sessions going slower than launched sessions

• dek
  • dek's Avatar Topic Author
02 Jun 2016 06:24 #2877 by dek
dek created the topic: Active sessions going slower than launched sessions
Hi All,

While I am starting the test, say for 100 users, I am able to see only 70% active session, and the time completes, remaining active sessions do not get kicked off due to time running out. I have increased the time by 30 mins but same result. Can anyone suggest how to go about this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2016 17:35 #2879 by j.kennedy
j.kennedy replied the topic: Active sessions going slower than launched sessions
Hey there,

Is it possible to compress and send us your logs from this test to support@loginvsi.com ? The logs will be in \\<vsishare>\_vsi_logfiles\<testname>

Thanks,
Josh

• dek
  • dek's Avatar Topic Author
07 Jun 2016 16:00 #2881 by dek
dek replied the topic: Active sessions going slower than launched sessions
Hi,

I have sent the logs via email to support@loginvsi.com

What our customers are saying

Johnny Blizzard - Health Insurance Organization

"We now have indisputable empirical proof supporting our claims. With Login VSI, we can run our own applications against various hardware platforms before we move to production! Application owners can see how their code impacts their users on our systems and we can present our findings to management for funding increases. We can also advocate for the users when supporting their claims of poor performance, all because of Login VSI."

Johnny Blizzard, Sr. IT Systems Engineer at a Health Insurance Organization

Chris Gebhardt - NetApp

“We use Login VSI to make sure that what we are recommending to our customers is much better than what their guesses are. Because if you don't do proper assessment and if you don’t use Login VSI, your architecture is just a guess.”

Chris Gebhardt, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer at NetApp

Dan O'Farrell - Dell

"The primary goal of our VDI appliances is to simplify and to take the guesswork out of VDI, and the Login VSI tests help us to do that from a performance expectation capability. When we offer one of our appliances to our customers, we deliver benchmarks that are validated using multiple Login VSI workloads. When compared to a customer’s workload, these Login VSI-enabled benchmarks allow precise sizing estimations to be created."

Dan O'Farrell, Director, Product Marketing, Cloud & Client at Dell

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200