login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-05.jpg

normal (file \\..\Agent.exe) Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable

• micheldb
  • micheldb's Avatar Topic Author
21 Jun 2016 11:25 #2882 by micheldb
micheldb created the topic: (file \\..\Agent.exe) Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable
Hello, I get an AutoIT error after I upgraded to version 4.1.6.26 Pro.
The message;
Line 7996 (File "\\LoginVSI-share\_VSI_Binaries\Launcher\Agent.exe")
Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable.

This message is after the launcher is trying to start 10 sessions. None of the sessions is starting. I tried different Launchers but the same error.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
21 Jun 2016 11:38 #2883 by j.volkers
j.volkers replied the topic: (file \\..\Agent.exe) Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable
Hello,

We are aware of a problem with the launcher agent and it's currently being investigated.
I'll send you a PM with a download link for a older version of the launcher agent.

After unpacking the zip file replace the agent.exe with the one in the VSI share in _VSI_Binaries\Launcher

• micheldb
  • micheldb's Avatar Topic Author
21 Jun 2016 12:25 #2884 by micheldb
micheldb replied the topic: (file \\..\Agent.exe) Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable
Oke, it working again after replacing the agent.exe

What our customers are saying

Shaun Donaldson - Bitdefender

"As a software vendor, the reason that we became a Login VSI customer is that we wanted to see how we compared to our competitors. After talking to VMware and Citrix about how they test their products, it became clear to me that we needed to follow our strategic partners and be able to show how our product compares favorably to our competitors. We just completed a round of tests using Login VSI and you will see white papers showing performance data."

Shaun Donaldson, Alliances Director at Bitdefender

Jamie Vernon - STARTEK

"Login PI enables us to minimize system downtime and deliver strategic business value like never before."

Jamie Vernon, VP of IT and infrastructure at STARTEK 

Manoj Doshi - Aetna

"Login VSI gives you a true picture of performance in your environment, whether you’ve built it right or need to make changes. When you don’t have room for mistakes, Login VSI provides you with the confidence and assurance that the environment is going to work."

Manoj Doshi, Director - Client Technology Innovation at Aetna

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200