login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-05.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

Always medium workload is used

• Helge
  • Helge's Avatar Topic Author
16 May 2013 16:29 #1020

Regardless of which workload is selected in "test setup -> scenario", the "start test" screen always displays "medium" as workload.

How can I use another workload (I am trying to use a custom workload, but this affects other built-in workloads like "light", too)?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2013 10:50 #1022

Hi Helge,

The "start test" screen always displays "medium" as workload. That is correct and a known bug. Regardless of the dashboard always showing medium, it has no influences on the selected workload.
You can select another workload in the "test setup > scenario > workload” (and select a workload from the pull-down menu).

To use a custom workload navigate to "workload > customization" and either double-click on a workload that you would like to adjust or click the 'edit' button on the bottom. We don’t allow to customize the in-build workloads (light/medium/heavy). What we do instead is making a copy of the in-build workload, which will not affect other builds, which you then can customize.

Regards,

Omar.

• Helge
17 May 2013 11:43 #1025

The little VSI app that runs in the session also displayed "medium" when I selected another workload.

More
05 Jun 2013 08:37 #1075

Hi Helge,

Could you zip the logfiles of your test and send the zip to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
The logfiles contain all configurations of the test and this way I can reproduce your specific scenario.

With kind regards,
Ryan Bijkerk

• Helge
05 Jun 2013 08:40 #1076

This issue has been resolved - Omar helped me (a long time ago).

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands