login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-02.jpg

normal ICA Load Test - No active test found

• Chuck
  • Chuck's Avatar Topic Author
11 Jun 2013 17:47 #1111 by Chuck
Chuck created the topic: ICA Load Test - No active test found
Hello,

Im trying to run a load test to determine how much user my citrix server can accomodate, i was able to setup LoginVSI and ran a test on a specific Citrix box and i noticied that during the test, at some point in the session i see this error popping up :

No active test found, iniate sessions via the MMC

VSI will stop executing

I started the test via the management console the console is showing me 14 active sessions and 20 launched sessions and 0 logged off. But the Session Monitor is show 0 sessions.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2013 06:27 #1115 by m.plettenberg
m.plettenberg replied the topic: ICA Load Test - No active test found
Hi Chuck,

Probably logons are taking too long (by default +120 seconds) or the specific value you configured in the MMC > Start test wizard. Can you check what you configured and see what happens when you increase the value ?

Regards,
Mark
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Dan O'Farrell - Dell

"The primary goal of our VDI appliances is to simplify and to take the guesswork out of VDI, and the Login VSI tests help us to do that from a performance expectation capability. When we offer one of our appliances to our customers, we deliver benchmarks that are validated using multiple Login VSI workloads. When compared to a customer’s workload, these Login VSI-enabled benchmarks allow precise sizing estimations to be created."

Dan O'Farrell, Director, Product Marketing, Cloud & Client at Dell

Maarten Bruijnesteijn - PPG

"We are using Login VSI for hardware scaling. By testing the number of users that can run on our environment, we know the amount of hardware that we will need upfront. We also use Login VSI in our production acceptance process to test changes to the system to evaluate changes to the environment."

Maarten Bruijnesteijn, System Software Analyst at PPG Industries

Todd Mace - PernixData

"Login VSI has been a great partner for us. Customers use PernixData with Login VSI to help validate their user experience. Login VSI helps to see what their performance bottlenecks are and our software helps to mediate some of that. Login VSI has been a kind of defacto standard to be able to help that validation and help the customer to be able to come up with a solution to fix it."

Todd Mace, Product Manager at PernixData

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200