login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-03.jpg

normal When using Create profiles option always need to fill Testname

• ReneB
  • ReneB's Avatar Topic Author
20 Jun 2013 08:53 #1172 by ReneB
ReneB created the topic: When using Create profiles option always need to fill Testname
Login VSI Version: 4.02

When selecting the Create Profiles option I now always have to fill the Test name. This was not necessary in version 3.7.
After upgrading to v4.0 I am sure that it was automatically filled for me one time (but I am not sure if this was before or after applying the 4.02 patch :( ).

Kind regards,
René

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
21 Jun 2013 09:32 #1180 by o.bouhaj
o.bouhaj replied the topic: When using Create profiles option always need to fill Testname
Hi Rene,

Thank you for reporting the error.
I will try to reproduce the error and we will update you. Eventually we could resolve this in a upcoming patch.

Regards,

Omar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Maarten Bruijnesteijn - PPG

"We are using Login VSI for hardware scaling. By testing the number of users that can run on our environment, we know the amount of hardware that we will need upfront. We also use Login VSI in our production acceptance process to test changes to the system to evaluate changes to the environment."

Maarten Bruijnesteijn, System Software Analyst at PPG Industries

Rob Girard - Tintri

"You would be somewhat nuts to go to production with VDI without first and constantly re-evaluating with Login VSI. Always run all your changes through it so there are no surprises. Surprises in VDI never just hit one or two users--it's all or nothing.”

Rob Girard, Technical Marketing Engineer at Tintri

Randy Groves - Teradici

"As the developer of the PCoIP protocol, we do a lot of our own internal benchmarking to make sure that we’re continuing to improve our protocol. But we can’t actually publish our internal benchmarks because everybody might think that the tests are biased. So when we want to publish results, we use Login VSI. That way, if a customer wants to repeat our results they can.”

Randy Groves, CTO at Teradici

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200