login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-04.jpg

normal Workload error

• beau
  • beau's Avatar Topic Author
27 Jul 2013 19:47 #1333 by beau
beau created the topic: Workload error
I am trying the Login VSI 4.0.3.2924 Pro edition. When running workload Medium the tests gets to the loop 1, segment 3 - 32% then fails. I get a pop up message stating Window Excel 1 didnot appear. Quiting workload. VSI will stop executing.

The virtual image is XP SP3 with Office 2003 SP3. I have installed the Office Compatibility packs and ALL updates for XP and Office 2003. The image is being presented through citrix 5.6 FP1 and is a non-persistent disk created using MCS.

Can someone advise as I don't want to install Office 2010 if possible.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2013 03:35 #1337 by d.geerlings
d.geerlings replied the topic: Workload error
Beau,

Have a look at the know issue list. I believe the Microsoft Office 2003 Japanese issue covers your issue as well. The known issue list can be found here: www.loginvsi.com/forum/support-v4/704-kn...ues-in-login-vsi-4-x

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Randy Groves - Teradici

"As the developer of the PCoIP protocol, we do a lot of our own internal benchmarking to make sure that we’re continuing to improve our protocol. But we can’t actually publish our internal benchmarks because everybody might think that the tests are biased. So when we want to publish results, we use Login VSI. That way, if a customer wants to repeat our results they can.”

Randy Groves, CTO at Teradici

Kelly Murphy - Gridstore

"Ultimately, VDI is about performance. If a customer's virtual experience is not as fast as the physical experience, they don’t use it. Login VSI is great in helping us to really quantify and to show performance, to test systems and design those systems in such a way to ensure that you can deliver that kind of performance."

Kelly Murphy, CTO and Founder at HyperGrid

Paul Bray - Computacenter

"We needed a robust method of evaluating multiple different platforms in a systematic and consistent manner. We chose Login VSI as it is the best of breed and met all of our requirements. Login VSI helps us to address one key aim - How can we exploit new technologies to deliver the best Virtual Desktop user experience possible?"

Paul Bray, Chief Technologist – Workplace & Mobile at Computacenter

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200