header-03.jpg

normal Problem with Storefront login

• Nedward
  • Nedward's Avatar Topic Author
10 Aug 2013 06:16 - 10 Aug 2013 06:17 #1359 by Nedward
Nedward created the topic: Problem with Storefront login
Hi,

I have setup with the following:

"{VSISHARE}\_VSI_Binaries\Connectors\SFConnect.exe" /url xd7-cont.subdev.internal/Citrix/DevWeb/ /user {username} /password {password} /resource XenApp

the agent then returns this:

[2013/08/10 15:43:52] Run CCL: "C:\share\_VSI_Binaries\Connectors\SFConnect.exe"
/url xd7-cont.subdev.internal/Citrix/DevWeb/ /user loginvsi(count) /password <password> /resource XenApp

[2013-08-10 15:43:52] Connecting to URL xd7-cont.subdev.internal/Citrix/DevWeb/
Error gathering resources
The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

the resource XenApp (full desktop) definatley exists, and I can logon to storefront and launch this desktop manually using the loginvsi test accounts (and the scripts begin to run).

How may I interpret this error?

Cheers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2013 06:20 #1360 by d.geerlings
d.geerlings replied the topic: Problem with Storefront login
Hello,

Remove the web portion from the URL. The connector is looking for the store URL only.
"{VSISHARE}\_VSI_Binaries\Connectors\SFConnect.exe" /url xd7-cont.subdev.internal/Citrix/Dev/ /user {username} /password {password} /resource XenApp

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Michael Cooper - Citrix

"We use Login VSI as a level set. If we are looking at a system that we are putting on brand new hardware or that we are putting in the cloud, we may see those environments completely differently but the end result is: is the user going to have a good solid happy user experience? And what Login VSI provides us on all three platforms is fairly consistent apples-to-apples comparison: is the user happy?"

Michael Cooper, Director of Solutions Architecture and Global Alliances at Citrix Systems

Jamie Vernon - STARTEK

"Login PI enables us to minimize system downtime and deliver strategic business value like never before."

Jamie Vernon, VP of IT and infrastructure at STARTEK 

Eduardo Molina - RoundTower Technologies

"Login VSI support is fantastic. I had one issue, things were not working. I sent an email, got a call the next morning and the guy knew exactly what I was talking about and we just solved the issue in less than an hour. And that was one thing that was really, really great, the support that we get from Login VSI is fantastic."

Eduardo Molina, Virtualization and Cloud Architect at RoundTower Technologies

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200