login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-03.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

agent path in version 4.04

• psw123
  • psw123's Avatar Topic Author
18 Oct 2013 16:30 #1466

documentation refers to VSIShare\_VSI_Binaries\Launcher\Agent.exe but the only Agent.exe I have is in VSIShare\_VSI_Binaries\Connectors\Launcher\Agent.exe
same is true for the Session Monitor

I launch these and they appear to start the correct things but when I try and start a test all I get is "Launcher stand-by: Waiting to prepare test"

new user trying express version with vmware view

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2013 16:51 #1467

Scott,

1. Can you check what the VSIshare is according to the agent? The agent prints the location it uses to the console when it is started.
2. Can you check if you still have a installer log because the folder structure you describe is not intended. You can find the installer log in the the following location on the machine where you did the initial dataserver setup: "%temp%\VSI\log\VSI_Installer.log". This file will be fairly large but zipping it should reduce it substantially. You can also email it to us if you do not feel comfortable posting it to a public forum.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands