login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-01.jpg

normal problem when analyze data

• Hubbert
  • Hubbert's Avatar Topic Author
07 Jan 2014 04:56 - 07 Jan 2014 05:01 #1570 by Hubbert
Hubbert created the topic: problem when analyze data
i faced a problem when i setup analyzer and choose a log to analyse. the screenshots is shown in attachment.
it is said i should increase the launch window but i already set the launch window to 3600 and i only had one session to launch. how should i change my config?

Login VSI Version: 4.0.8
Test system: KVM
Operating system version target: Windows 7
Operating system version launcher(s): Windows7
Office version target: Office 2010

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2014 23:20 #1576 by d.geerlings
d.geerlings replied the topic: problem when analyze data
The analyzer does not show a graph for this test as there would be no graph but simply a dot. The analyzer cannot plot a graph for 1 data point. The message you get is a bit misleading.

The next release of the analyzer will always plot a graph, even if there is only 1 data point. For now i suggest increasing the amount of sessions in the test.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What our customers are saying

Michael Bernas - Workers' Compensation Board Alberta

“We've used Login VSI for the past 3 years as part of our Disaster Recovery Exercise. It's not only helped us in validating the functionality of our Citrix XenApp farm, but it's also been an invaluable tool in proving the number of concurrent connections into the environments. It’s allowed us to take our theoretical numbers and put actual real life data behind them.”

Michael Bernas, Workers' Compensation Board of Alberta

Akio Kawaguchi - Networld

"Login VSI is the only tool for benchmarking VDI with high level accuracy. We use Login VSI to verify the performance of our internal VDI system and to verify the performance of VDI systems that we integrate for our customers."

Akio Kawaguchi, Deputy General Manager of International Alliance Sector at Networld Corporation

Michael Cooper - Citrix

"We use Login VSI as a level set. If we are looking at a system that we are putting on brand new hardware or that we are putting in the cloud, we may see those environments completely differently but the end result is: is the user going to have a good solid happy user experience? And what Login VSI provides us on all three platforms is fairly consistent apples-to-apples comparison: is the user happy?"

Michael Cooper, Director of Solutions Architecture and Global Alliances at Citrix Systems

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200