login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-02.jpg

Forum Announcement

The Login VSI forum has been disabled and now only serves as an archive. If you would like to submit a new support ticket, please send an email to support@loginvsi.com.

Unable to find Login Consultants directory on target machine

• amathew
  • amathew's Avatar Topic Author
21 Mar 2014 06:14 #1691

I have setup loginvsi and trying to run against vmware view target environment (windows 7)
I installed the VSI target installation on my target. After installation I don't see the folder
%programfiles%\Login Consultants\VSI\Files on my target.

The target installer goes through fine and installs all the applications. But I notice the error "The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value" . Please find the snapshot of the error attached. Not sure if that has anything to do with the missing folder on my target win 7 machine.

Why am I missing that folder ?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2014 16:14 #1695

Hello,

You do not need the local installation from a VSI perspective anymore. The only thing the target installer does is intal the applications that the workload uses. The runtime or engine is copied from the VSIshare when the user logs on by the logon script.

The registry key warnings are the batch script trying to delete java auto update keys if they exist. Your environment doesn't have those keys so there is nothing to delete.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start Delivering the Best End User Experience Today

Request a Demo

Login VSI, Inc.

3945 Freedom Circle
Suite 670
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 899 7418

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands