login vsi company logo login vsi company logo 250x40
header-05.jpg

normal An AutoIt Error 'Line 13494 (File "C:\XX\VSI.exe"):Error: Array avriable XX

• hadwin
  • hadwin's Avatar Topic Author
03 Apr 2014 08:07 #1713 by hadwin
hadwin created the topic: An AutoIt Error 'Line 13494 (File "C:\XX\VSI.exe"):Error: Array avriab
Login VSI Version: 4..0.8.233

When we run login_vsi, on loop 5- loop 7, It will Pop an error window and not continue run this test

Details please refer to attachment
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2014 09:02 #1714 by o.bouhaj
o.bouhaj replied the topic: An AutoIt Error 'Line 13494 (File "C:\XX\VSI.exe"):Error: Array avriab
Hi hadwin,

Please update to the latest version available (version 4.0.11).
I suggest using the online patch.

• hadwin
  • hadwin's Avatar Topic Author
03 Apr 2014 09:29 #1719 by hadwin
hadwin replied the topic: An AutoIt Error 'Line 13494 (File "C:\XX\VSI.exe"):Error: Array avriab
Hi Omar,

Do you mean that update to 4.0.11 with 4.0.11 Patch?

I need to reinstall LogVSI Target on Target VM?

More
03 Apr 2014 12:41 #1720 by o.bouhaj
o.bouhaj replied the topic: An AutoIt Error 'Line 13494 (File "C:\XX\VSI.exe"):Error: Array avriab
yes update to 0.11 with the patch 0.11
you do not need to reinstall the target setup portion :)

What our customers are saying

Tristan Todd - VMware

“Login VSI is my favorite test orchestration and simulation tool for large-scale reference architecture testing. Not only do we use it in our testing, but we work with partners who use Login VSI exclusively, with the idea that you create the most realistic simulated workload at scale, to really test infrastructure and software capabilities. What’s more, getting the results and be able to measure yourself across platforms and across vendor solutions is just fantastic and is unequalled in the industry.”

Tristan Todd, EUC Architect at VMware

Keith Hageman - Micron

"When I joined Micron in June 2014, the first thing I did is find out if we have a copy of Login VSI and if we could run a 1000 user test case instance (which we could). We use Login VSI to run tests for customers and for case studies and I really have loved Login VSI for the last 3 or 4 years.”

Keith Hageman, Senior Solutions Architect at Micron Technology

Bill Galloway - Pivot3

“The labs at Pivot3 have hundreds of machines. A portion of those are running different Login VSI configurations so we can be constantly configuring with different hardware to see how that affects desktops. Then we tweak the RAM and CPU, and tune so we know how many users we can support.”

Bill Galloway, Founder and CTO at Pivot3

Login VSI, Inc.

300 Tradecenter

Suite 3460
Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: +1 844 828 3693

Login VSI B.V.

De Entree 85
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 705 1200