Login VSI offers a suite of software solutions to reach and protect the best possible user experience and application performance in any type of centralized Windows environment, including VDI, SBC and DaaS.
The best way to see the real value of our products is to try them yourself. You can request a trial here of one or more of our solutions.
• Login VSI - the industry standard for SBC and VDI load-testing
• Login PI - for 24/7 performance & availability testing (also non-VDI)
• Login AT - for application compatibility testing (also non-VDI)
With your free Trial Request, you'll get:
• The chance to try our award-winning software in your environment*
• Quality technical-support from our dedicated team of experts
• Industry-standard software testing solutions
* Time and scale limitations may apply
Enjoy Login AT for free with Login AT Express (50 applications max)
As a special service to the EUC market we decided to create a special, free, Express license for Login AT, allowing all interested to use the product for free for a maximum of 50 applications for an unlimited time (offer valid till cancellation). Request it below.
• Login AT Express - application compatibility testing (free license, full functionality, 50 applications maximum, easy and free monthly renewal, offer may be cancelled)
To request your trial: simply fill out the form below and we'll do the rest:
"Login VSI is about quantifying the number of users I can get on VDI. It's a fantastic thing."
Brian Madden - EUC guru and blogger at VMware
"Login VSI is the industry standard for benchmarking software. It's a key solution."
Ruben Spruijt - Senior Technologist at Nutanix
"With Login VSI, we know what the impact is of new products and new Windows builds"
Rob Beekmans - Technical Marketing Manager - Citrix
"The biggest benefit is gaining visibility of the performance of your environment."
Christiaan Brinkhoff - Cloud Architect & Technical Evangelist - Microsoft
"Login VSI and Login PI allow us to provide a better user experience."
Kilian Arjona - CTO - Flexxible IT
"I actively use Login PI for active monitoring. It helps track user-trends, see degradation through updates and Windows maintenance"